So, you want to grow your business and improve conversions. Check out some of the testimonial examples that will provide an insight into how important testimonials actually are, when it comes to boosting conversions.
Here are some facts regarding testimonials:
- 92% of online customers don’t make a purchase before reading online reviews.
- Online reviews are trusted like personal suggestions by 88% of online buyers
- 72% of online customers say reviews increase their trust in a brand.
The main point is, most online shoppers go to check testimonials and reviews right away. They rely on these reviews tremendously, so that can greatly affect shoppers’ opinion of the product.
That is why we singled out 5 testimonial examples that can help your business flourish.
Keep reading! ⬇️
5 Testimonial Examples & Types to Use on Your Store
The basic form of testimonials and the most widely used type. We’ve all seen it hundreds of times – it usually contains the quoted review, along with the name and job title of the reviewer to prove authority.
1. The Quote Type
How to Master Quote Testimonials?
- The wide range of use of this particular type of testimonials can help enhance your brand’s credibility. Embrace it!
- Make sure your reviewer talks about the change and transformation your product has given to him
- Ask your client for a picture of him that he would like to be featured on your website, which will help improve the credibility of the quote
- Use them in various forms. If you only have them in text, try to read them out in a video and say thank you to those who sent the kind feedbacks.
2. Peer Reviews
These testimonials are the type of feedback given from a peer client that happens to be in the eCommerce business as well as you.
How to Master Peer Testimonials?
- Find out who your target audience is, and who exactly is the right person to reach and ask for feedback.
- Reach out to people inside your target niche. Those will be the peers of your target audience
- Allow your feedback givers to talk about themselves and their work. That will help your target audience relate to them.
3. Social Testimonials
This type of testimonial is found on social media. It can be in the form of Tweets, Facebook reviews, or comments.
This type is known for its genuine signature on people’s hearts. And whenever it happens, it can be easily pointed out.
How to Master Social Media Feedbacks?
- Show your customers you care! Express your gratitude by saying a nice word, or share the post on your page
- Save the direct link to the post and also save a screenshot for later. You may want to use it in an album collecting all the nice feedbacks later on.
- Create a social proof section on your website and let your site’s visitors see all the feedback you have gotten
4. Influencer Review
A vast number of people rely on influencers’ recommendations when making a purchase. 40% of them had completed a product’s purchase after seeing it being recommended on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Mastering Influencers Testimonials
- Using influencer marketing requires that you feature a well-known and loved influencer, whose review will have a strong impact on your target audience.
- Try to include more than one influencer in your marketing campaign
5. Video Testimonials
Video testimonials may be the most authentic type of review. It can show what a person genuinely feels and thinks about the product. It’s hard to fake a full-length video of a fake testimonial without it affecting your brand negatively.
How to Make a Video Testimonial
- Find various testimonials and read them out loud in a video
- Or set up an interview with your clients where you can ask them about your brand and product
- Ask them to share their journey of how they overcame their struggles thanks to your service/product
To Wrap It Up
Testimonials form a crucial part of the conversion rate of your business. So make sure you make the most of each feedback!
There isn’t a perfect way to make use of brand and product reviews. As long as you do research and check out a lot of feedback sections from powerful brands like the above mentioned, you’d be able to develop a good working strategy.
Make sure to use real pictures for your reviewers. And show benefits instead of features, that’s what testimonials are designed to present.